Baked Chocolate Chip Vegan Cookie Balls
This healthy and nutritious recipe uses Just 7 ingredients and is so simple to make.
I’m very excited to share this guest recipe by Kourosh Namvar for these delicious, vegan, guilt-free treats!
Baked chocolate chip cookie dough balls using minimal and readily available ingredients with a multitude of health benefits
Kourosh has been vegan for 3 months now and still continues his bodybuilding style training. He has demonstrated that with the correct nutrition, you can both retain and build muscle on a vegan diet.
His instagram is packed full of vegan meals and recipes, a great place for inspo for anyone wanting to go vegan or simply eat more vegan meals.
You can find him at: kn_fitnessblog
Now we’ve finishing drooling, shall we get baking? 😉
–1 +1/2 Cups of chickpeas
–1/2 Cup of oats
–2 TBSP Peanut butter
–2 TBSP Maple syrup (or any vegan syrup)
–1 TBSP coconut flour
–1 TSP Baking powder
-Dairy free chocolate chip pieces
-Stevia drops (optional)
- In a food processor, first blitz the chickpeas, adding the oats, peanut butter and maple syrup while continuing to pulse until mixture becomes thinner.
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder and continue to pulse for half a minute.
- Fold in the dairy free chocolate chips and mix evenly using a spoon.
- Form small plumb sized balls with the mixture, placing them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and rubbed lightly with coconut oil.
- Cook at 200-degrees (or gas 5) for 45 minutes, until balls are crisp and golden, turning once.
- Serve up with a scoop of your favorite dairy free ice cream!
How simple and amazing right? Look at those melting chocolate chips oozing from the cookie dough?
It’s hard to believe just how nutritious and healthy this recipe is from just looking at those photos!
Thank you again for sharing this amazing recipe Kourosh!