Deconstructed Banoffee Pie Toffee Apples!
I don’t know about you, but to me, cinnamon screams warmth especially at this time of year!
It’s all about satisfying delicious flavours that comfort you from in the inside 🙂
I personally think banana is the best fruit to pair with cinnamon flavours with so when I was sent UFIT Drinks new Banana shake to experiment with, this was the result!
Incredibly easy, delicious, totally sugar free but best of all so much fun to eat 😀
–2 Pink lady apples
–1 Bottle of UFIT Banana
–1 TBS Sukrin gold
–30g Porridge oats (I use Mornflake)
–20g Crushed almonds
–2 TBS Coconut oil (I use The Good Stuff)
–1 TSP Cinnamon
- Slice your apples horizontally into 2/3 mm thick slices
- Brush both sides with Coconut oil, place on baking paper and pop in the oven for 5 minutes on 150 degrees to soften
- Mix together the Oats, Almonds, Crushed cornflakes then add the Sukrin, 2 TBS UFIT Shake, a TSP Cinnamon and 1 TBS of Coconut oil (you should have a crumbly mixture)
- Remove the apple slices, brush lightly with UFIT Banana Shake then add a TBS of your crumbly mixture to each slice
- Pop back in the oven to crispen slightly for 10 minutes
- Remove and enjoy!
Best thing about these is how quick you can rustle up something sweet, warm and satisfying in such a quick space of time. Plus, they’re a clever little twist on a classic favourite dessert 😉
Hope you love this recipe, you can also access it through their website;